hi!! ; u ; haha gosh you guys are spoiling her so bad…. not that she’s not loving the attention 8^) but to answer - that would be doable, I believe, if you’d want to commission me! it feels slightly odd to charge money for drawing my own OC, but there’s nothing that says you can’t do that after all! I don’t originally offer comic strips but I think I could work something out as long as it’s nothing very big scale ; v ; I can’t really give you a price estimate unless you’d tell me exactly what you had in mind, though, so if you’d like to come off anon we could rather discuss that there! ^u^ and thank you for taking such interest in her!!
OH MY GOD so many!! T 7 T thank you so much but I tend to go on for so long that it’d be infinite if I were to do all of them, so I’ll choose some ; u ;
Tractor: Does your character prefer the city or the country? Where were they raised?
The city. Eitreya was raised in a rough neighbourhood in a small-ish town. She hated it and left home at 16 for the city as she couldn’t stand her surroundings anymore, even if it meant being partially homeless or constantly couchsurfing.
Hermit: If they had it their way, how long would your character like to spend alone?
Not long at all, she dislikes being alone and lack of social and physical contact drives her up the wall. If she’s alone, she needs to occupy herself to keep herself from thinking too much. She’d rather do everything with friends.
Gothic: What clique did your character belong to in school? Did they get along well with the others?
No clique, she had a few people she got along with alright, but far more that went on her nerves, especially boys. She got into fights all the time and was suspended several times and got detention a lot. She dropped out before starting her second year.
Favor: Does your character have a problem asking for help? If so, is it because they are stubborn or just shy?
Yes, because she feels childish and embarrassed about not being able to fix everything herself. She’s proud and at times overconfident.
Dirt: What’s currently on your character’s conscience? Why can’t they shake it off? What can they do to resolve it?
Leaving her parents so early, starting so many fights, not finishing school, destroying things, behaving recklessly, hurting others, her alcoholic tendencies - the list goes on. Lots of stuff that she doesn’t want to think about, and when she does it makes her break down before she can even start to think of a solution to any of it.
ENOUGH NOW……. but thank you so much taking interest in her, I’m so happy people seem to like that little rascal haha ; 7 ;
- Drive: If your character could go anywhere within driving distance right now, where would they go? What would they do?
- Burn: What was the last hurtful thing someone said to your character? How did it affect them? Does it still hurt?
- Napkin: How are your character's manners? Do they take after who raised them?
- Couch: How often does your character have "lazy days" where they don't get anything accomplished? Do they feel better or worse afterwards?
- Jackhammer: What's a noise your character can't stand? How often do they come into contact with it?
- Tractor: Does your character prefer the city or the country? Where were they raised?
- Runaway: If your character were to leave their current home, would it be more to pursue a goal or get away from something negative?
- Hermit: If they had it their way, how long would your character like to spend alone?
- Rollercoaster: Does your character like going to fairs or amusement parks? Would they rather ride the rides or sit and watch?
- Hidden: What is something nobody knows about your character? Is it a habit, thought, ritual, belief?
- Mystery: What is the thing your character thinks about the most?
- Gothic: What clique did your character belong to in school? Did they get along well with the others?
- Storm: Is your character frightened by thunderstorms? Do they like the rain? What made them that way?
- Request: If your character could have one physical thing at this moment, what would they want?
- Obligation: Does your character feel indebted to anyone? Whom and why?
- Handprint: What is one non-physical characteristic about your character that is unique?
- Officer: How does your character feel about authority figures? How do they treat them? Does how they feel about them and how they actually treat them differ?
- Consequences: What is your character's latest regret? How did it change the course of their life?
- Senses: If your character had to choose to live without one of the five senses for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
- Proof: What is an absurd situation your character has gotten into that others didn't believe?
- Faith: Does your character believe there is an afterlife? What do they believe happens after death?
- Sarcasm: Does your character put people down or belittle them? Are they ever put down or belittled?
- Court: Has your character ever been in trouble with the law?
- Charm: Is there a certain object your character always carries with them?
- Tattoo: How does your character feel about piercings and tattoos? Do they have or want any? Do they judge others that have them?
- Chopsticks: Does your character have any special talents or skills? How useful are they?
- Porn: What are your character's sexual turn-ons and turn-offs?
- Time: Is your character typically early or late? Do they value their time or find it slipping away easily?
- Ricochet: What's the last thing your character did that had a major impact on someone else? Was it positive or negative? How does your character feel about it?
- Favor: Does your character have a problem asking for help? If so, is it because they are stubborn or just shy?
- Adversary: Who is your character's arch rival? If not a specific person, an idea, belief, or entity?
- Dirt: What's currently on your character's conscience? Why can't they shake it off? What can they do to resolve it?
- Suspense: What does your character often worry about?
- Cobra: Is your character known to start fights? Are they known to break them up or avoid them altogether?
- Coconut: What would be your character's perfect vacation destination? What does that say about them?
- Fire: What is your character's most irritating pet peeve? Why does it irk them so much?
- Line: What is something your character is stubborn about? Why won't they budge on their position or belief?
- Homeless: How does your character treat homeless people? Do they ignore them, hate them, give them money?
- Glass: How accurately does your character see themselves?
- Leaves: What is your character's favourite season? Why do they prefer it over the others?
- Capsule: In what order does your character value the following: knowledge, family, friends, career, money?
- Skin: What scars does your character have? Are they visible?
- News: Does your character watch, read, or keep up with the news? What are their favourite types of stories?
- Myth: Does your character have any beliefs that are simply not correct or acceptable?
- Field: Does your character like the outdoors? What do they like or not like about it?
aaaaaaa gosh this is so sweet, I’m so happy you like her! ; u ; eitreya can be downright terrifying when she’s having meltdowns but there’s nothing she appreciates like having someone help her calm down and give her a big hug and some proper care and soothing words. despite being a tough girl she’s actually fairly romantic, she’s just a bit awkward about it! and no worries, she’d happily lift you up or crouch down to help you out, haha! junk food + terrible action movie = IDEAL to eitreya =7=b but for real though ahhh makes me so happy to see that people like my characters especially bratty little child eitreya thank you so much!! <33 ; __ ;
sloppy doodle of touka because she’s chill and I like her very much. partially because of very convenient emo bangs
when it’s summer vacation, agni gets up at 7 to have the pool to herself so she can swim like there’s no tomorrow with noone interrupting her. also an attempt at getting her body type right, I imagine her to have an hourglass figure but she’s also very fit and toned with some visible muscle definition. she’s tall at 188cm/6ft2 with long legs and she’s strong as heck (^8
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! T 7 T IT’S LILY OF THE VALLEY OH MAAAN, this is so cute and I’m so happy you wanted to draw them, thank you so so much!! ; 7 ; I just adore this, the colourscheme is lovely and they both look so pretty and big yay for visible height difference!! so nice to see that people like lily of the valley so much weeps thank you so so much I absolutely love it!! <33
"beautiful dragon woman" is probably one of the best compliments she’s ever gotten too haha oh my gosh that’s great T 7 T THANK YOU!! <3
I drew eitreya being ~cool~ with a cigarette like 3 days ago but tbh it’s more likely to go down like this. character rant time
while eitreya’s loud, abrasive attitude is genuine, it’s also a defense mechanism to hide her inferiority complex and paranoia of everyone loathing her. she hates feeling emotionally vulnerable, but she’s incredibly sensitive behind her rough exterior - she takes critique terribly and will interpret everything in the worst way possible, blaming herself for being all things terrible, which leads to her engaging in reckless behavior to punish herself
several things will push eitreya over the edge and lead her to destroy herself either through direct self harm or excessive smoking and alcohol abuse. she can get terrible fits of rage from initially small things and it can be pretty terrifying. she loses control entirely, screaming and destroying things around her mindlessly - or she may harm herself by taking it out on her own body through punches and slaps, scratching herself until she bleeds, tearing out hair and the likes. more often than not, she’s the target of her anger and the one to suffer the most from it
when she manages to calm down (often by the help of someone else) she feels immense guilt for causing a scene and scaring people and destroying things, which in turn makes her want to hurt herself, and the vicious cycle starts again.
when she feels good, she’s hedonistic - indulging in sex, alcohol, food, adrenaline, basically anything pleasurable, but doing it within safe limits for the most time. when she feels guilty and bad, she’s reckless and deliberately abuses the things she usually finds in pleasure in to the point where it’s destructive, in particular alcohol and adrenaline by putting herself in dangerous situations.
WHEW that was long. I have heaps to write about eitreya, I know it’s not very interesting but I wanted to write it down. she’s one of the most developed magical girls and I seem to have figured out more about her than I initially thought
thank you!! ; ___ ; gods I don’t know, it just makes me feel so weird when I’m being accused of being hysterical or totally overreacting when I always try to be calm and rational about these issues, though I know I can be assertive at times too. some people just like to make me out as really angry and ~ignorant~ about my own art, I guess?? I got another anon about this whole situation too who said I should probs just ditch rude anons like that in the future because they’re just trying to aggrevate me, which is probably really true and good advice to follow, haha orz
ooooooh my god come ON I’ve never gotten mad at people who unintentionally confuse our art, because as said, I get that it’s similar and it can be confusing. I get annoyed at people who accuse either one of deliberately copying the other, or people who say that I steal my girlfriend’s art, or people who try to tell me that “YOU DON’T GET HOW SIMILAR IT LOOKS!!!1111one” and I have no obligation to be nice to people who have no interest in actually seeing me improve, but rather are just out to be condescending asshats about stuff I’ve already addressed in the past.
I don’t get frustrated with people who are confused. I get frustrated with people who are out to tell me what I know and don’t know about my own + my girlfriend’s art, who are out to police me on “how angry” I am allowed to be when someone is being rude and insensitive. so much of it isn’t even critique, just people pointing out the same tired issue in a crass or condescending manner. I get frustrated with people like you because apparently, unless I coddle everyone, no matter how rude they are to me, I’m “overreacting” and “shitting my pants” over insignificant stuff. I’m going to be assertive if I feel it’s needed, and as long as you don’t have a face attached to your condescending messages, I’m not bothered by you thinking I’m being a cunt. nice misogyny, by the way!